Inclusive Building Consultants are building certifiers based in Perth operating state wide.
As providers of:
- Building certification services;
- Building consultation services;
- Advice in all aspects of building control;
- Building Surveying services;
- Building design advice,
- Accessibility advice:
- Assistance with local government building approval process;
- National Construction Code (Building Code) audits;
- Due diligence reports;
- SAT representation and assistance in resolving local government compliance issues.
At Inclusive Building Consultants our goal is to provide our clients with a service that value adds to the building approval process, enables positive resolutions to assessment issues and makes the process of obtaining relevant local government approvals uncomplicated.
Building surveying emerged in the 1970s as a profession in the UK by a group of competent technical individuals. Building surveying is a recognised profession in Britain, Australia and Hong Kong. In Australia in particular, due to risk mitigation and limitation factors, the employment of building surveyors at all levels of the construction industry is widespread. There are still many countries where it is not widely recognised as a profession.